Cal Parents Ambassadors champion Cal and promote goodwill for Berkeley through a variety of volunteer opportunities–both on and off campus. Each year, this group of parents, grandparents, and guardians play an important role in supporting the Cal community and serving as a vital resource to prospective families across the country.
Become an Ambassador to:
- Be more connected to your student’s college experience
- Meet other Cal parents through volunteerism
- Help a large university feel smaller
- Make a measurable difference for Berkeley
Benefits of Being an Ambassador:
- Network with other Cal parents and grow an extended family
- Get to know Cal Parents staff and Berkeley more intimately
- Gain insider knowledge of resources to benefit your student
- Have a good excuse to visit campus and see your student!
For a full listing of the volunteer opportunities and more on the role of the Ambassador:
For more information/questions, contact Rose Hsu at email@example.com.